Top 5 hair & beauty trends for autumn 2014!Published by on
With autumn being here, we thought we research the latest beauty trends for the season to save you having to do it. Dont forget to check out the Nail Diva hairdressing bag for great hair storage ideas.
1. Big brows – big eyebrows are still here, but make sure they have a good arch in them though to stop them looking too masculine. Also be sure to team them with a girly lip colour to feminise the look.
2. Big lashes – we love this look! Either pile on lots of mascara, or get false lashes done. This look is not just for evenings anymore, you can wear fuller lashes in the day too.
3. Plaits – yes, plaits are back in. These are so quick and easy to do, they’re perfect for fixing your hair quickly for work in the morning, or for making a quick hair transition from work to a night out.
4. Quirky colours – this trend is very vague, but basically, whether it be bold colours or a monochrome look, and done through your clothes, or your makeup, either will fit this trend.
5. Glossy ponytails – gone is the summer messy haired ponytail look, now they’re sleek and glossy, and be sure to wrap a strand of hair over the bobble to complete this smarter, sophisticated look.
Complete your autumn style with one of the latest beauty cases from our range.