The top 5 nail trends for autumn 2014!Published by on
Get your nails right for the season! As autumn sets in, we thought we’d do a bit of research in to the latest nail trends for the season.
1. Nude nails are here to stay! Not only are they great for spring and summer now, they are here for the foreseeable autumn and winter seasons as well. We love nude nails – they are perfect for every occasion; a night out, or for work, and you can easily apply a shade that suits your skin tone at home. You can jazz nude nails up with some nail art or glitter for a subtle change if you fancy it too!
2. Metallic colours – these usually appear on the catwalks for the autumn and winter seasons, so its no surprise that they’re back for the seasons this year again. From metallic silvers and golds to blues and burgundies, you’re bound to find a shade you love.
3. Deep, deep reds – get out your nail polish collection from last year and see if you have any shades you haven’t worn for a while. Think deep ruby reds and burgundies, almost brown colours to get this look.
4. Two-tone nails – think ombre or gradient nail art using some of the seasons hottest shades, such as metallic colours or deep reds.
5. Jewels and glitter – jazz up those nails with a few crystals or glitter here and there, teamed up with the seasons hottest shades. Metallic grey with crystals would look great. Even nude nails could be complimented by using gold glitter around the tip or the bottom of the nail.